State Farm is known for the auto, life, and homeowners policies they issue everyday, but most people unless dealing with them personally know that they have their own bank. The State Farm Bank issues credit cards, has checking and savings accounts, and has fixed rate CD opportunities. I guess when they say “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there®” the mean in a lot of different ways. Although I don’t like all my neighbors, I think that the State Farm Platinum Rewards Visa® Credit Card is a good product. The card does not carry a great balance transfer rate (2.9% Intro APR), but the total offer is a sturdy one. One of the main features of the State Farm Platinum Rewards Visa® Credit Card is the State Farm Dollars® program.
Platinum Rewards Visa® cardholders are eligible for the benefit known as “State Farm Dollars.” At the end of each account cycle, as Platinum Rewards Visa cardholder, you earn a full 1% on every purchase. For the first 30 days after the account is opened, earn 2% in State Farm Dollars on insurance premium payments when you use your new card. Returned merchandise will be deducted from the amount of new purchases.
The account statement will show the amount of dollars:
- Earned this cycle
- Earned to date
- Redeemed this cycle
- Redeeming State Farm Dollars
- State Farm Dollars may be applied toward the State Farm® product of your choice.
- Earn as few as 50 State Farm Dollars to redeem and apply toward the State Farm product of your choice.
- There is no limit to the amount of State Farm Dollars you can earn per year.
Other State Farm Platinum Rewards Visa® Credit Card Features
- Earn State Farm Dollars® with every purchase
- Competitive rates on purchases
- No Annual Fee
- Zero Fraud Liability Protection
- Online Discounts
- Lost/Stolen card protection
- Worldwide Visa credit card acceptance
- 24 Hour Good Neighbor Service®
- Online access anytime
- Warranty Manager Program
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Free Auto Rental Insurance
- Cash advance privileges via ATMs and convenience checks
*See the terms and conditions for details about terms and conditions for these offers. Every reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. After you click on the offer you desire you will be directed to the credit card issuer’s web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.