- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.49%, 20.49% or 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard is ideal for avid travelers looking for the perfect card to take on the next big journey. It offers a number of features that make traveling a breeze, ranging from easy-to-earn miles to special travel deals.
When you use the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard you’ll find that it’s easy to rack up the miles. Whenever you make a purchase, you’ll earn miles. If you spend enough money in the first three months, you’ll earn extra miles that can be used as travel credit. Your ability to earn miles doesn’t end there. When you redeem your miles, you’ll receive a percentage of your miles back, to be redeemed at a later time. And don’t fear; your miles don’t have an expiration date. As long as your account is in good standing, your miles will be waiting for you, ready to be redeemed for your next jaunt around the world.
Once you’ve decided on your next travel destination, Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard can be used to make the process easier. The card gives you access to great travel deals and gives you miles when you make your final purchase. You also have the ability to redeem your miles for travel statement credits. If you’ve made a qualifying travel purchase recently and have the appropriate number of miles, you can pay off portions of your purchases.
If you’re worried about using the card once you’re abroad, don’t be. The high-quality chip technology ensures that you can securely pay for your purchases wherever you go. The card also waves foreign transaction fees, a boon to anyone who frequently travels overseas.
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard is a great way for globetrotters to accumulate frequent flyer miles. If you’re looking for a card that lets you travel with ease, this card from Barclaycard will help you plan your next trip.